J.C. Wallace, CLCS // Producer
Having worked in just about every department of the agency, J.C. has a solid understanding and ability to provide customized solutions per client needs. Since joining Allegheny Insurance Services in 2009, he has become an experienced, professional insurance producer marketing property and casualty insurance services to small- to medium-sized businesses.
- B.S. Economics
- Graduate of Hampden-Sydney College, Farmville, VA
- Licensed Agent Since 2009
- Commercial Insurance Coverage Specialist Since 2013
- 2013/2014 State Auto Pace Setter Program Completion
Did you know?
When J.C. isn’t building long-term client relationships, he enjoys all things outdoors, playing music and spending time with family and friends.
Civic & Community Affiliations
- Board of Directors – Tygart Valley Lions Club
- Member – Ducks Unlimited
- Member – Elkins-Randolph County Chamber of Commerce
Connect with J.C. today to review your current policy: