Kenneth George, ChHC // VP of Life, Health & Benefits Department – Specializing in Employee Benefits & Life Insurance
Kenny has been a Life, Health & Benefits Producer for more than 15 years, and has been with Allegheny Insurance since 1999. He works out of the Elkins office, but services clients throughout North Central West Virginia.
- Bachelor of Science – Double major in Marketing and Management (1998)
- Graduate of Fairmont State University, Fairmont, WV
- Licensed Life/Health Agent since 1996
- Securities Licensed since 1999
- Member of the Million Dollar Round Table
- Member of the National Association and of Financial Advisors
- Vice President of the Tygart Valley Life Underwriters Association/NAIFA
Did you know?
In his spare time, Kenny is a professional boxer and works as a disc jockey at weddings and other special events. Above all, he enjoys spending time with his wife and three children.
Civic & Community Affiliations
- Member – Izaak Walton League
- Member – Tygart Valley Chapter NTWF
- Elkins ON TRAC
- United Methodist Men/Wayside Methodist Church – Past President
Connect with Kenny today to review your current policy: